Moringa Oleifera is native to Northern India and ancient Sanskrit writers have recorded the plant as one of the well-known medicinal plants in Ayurveda that are capable of preventing some three hundred (300) diseases of the many parts of the tree that can be used for medicinal and disease preventive purposes, the leaves of Moringa Oleifera is the easiest to identify and to prepare for these purposes, and it is that part of the tree that is also the most abundant, easily obtained all year round, and that can be safely consumed raw or cooked.
- 9 times more protein than yogurt
- 15 times the potassium in bananas
- 10 times more vitamin A than carrots
- 25 times the amount of iron in spinach
- 17 times the amount of calcium in milk
- Amazing isn’t it? Super-food qualities? Most definitely! Next, to these amazing nutritional values, Moringa leaves are also packed with a broad range of antioxidants to protect your body from premature aging and cancer while boosting the immune system to fight chronic inflammation and disease.